HivelyTracker is a tracker program based upon the AHX format created in the mid ’90s by Dexter and Pink of Abyss.
AHX was designed to create a very SID-like sound on the Amiga. Hively Tracker is released for Windows, OSX, AmigaOS 4.0, AmigasOS 3.1 and AROS!
Don’t forget to visit the official Hively Tracker homepage and make use of the support forum located here!
- Fixed some warnings
- Fixed E1x and E2x fine slide commands (thanks to passing_by and kode54)
- Fixed broken stripping of 4xx upper nibble (thanks to passing_by). Due to
a copy/paste bug, the fix for this in 1.6 only affected the left instrument
- Speed multiplier range is now 1-4 in the GUI. The HVL and AHX module formats
only support this range anyway, so you couldn’t save a module with a mult.
of 5 or 6 (thanks to javamannen)
- Fixed some keyboard documentation bugs (thanks to javamannen)
- “Alt+Cursor Left” and “Alt+Cursor Right” now behave the same as AHX (suggested
- Updated all copyright dates and updated all URLs to hivelytracker.co.uk
- Removed all mentions of the sadly defunct IRIS homepage